Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Walking Tours of East LG

I forgot about following up on the actual use of those little plastic thingys.

Photobucket

What better place to put this little plastic wonder to use than the good ol' Blvd. Coffee shop.

Photobucket

There yah have it folks! Keeps your drink warm and your hands free of coffee splashes :)

Photobucket

Since I was already out dicking around I decided to cruise down "the Blvd" (Los Gatos Blvd). LG thinks that it is hot shit so once San Jose becomes Los Gatos, Bascom becomes Los Gatos Blvd. This is not that exact point (that will come later) but its some what close.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Only time will tell if this pizza joint is any good.

Photobucket

How can you go wrong with a sign that says, "fun stuff." This is one of my childhood haunts. At this point the coffee crept up on me and I had to rush home and take a dump. Till next time...

1 comment:

rip odb said...

affordable treasures = life