Sunday, January 18, 2009

100th Clog Post Anniversary

I have sequestered myself in the dingy cell that is my room for the past two weeks trying to concoct a 100th Clog. The social umbilical cord that connects me to the outside world has been severed in order to maintain focus and concentration. Despite all my best efforts however, I am unable to think of anything groundbreaking. My gun was loaded and cocked, and I was prepared to repaint the walls of my room with brains when a thought came to me. Why do I care about a 100th Clog post? What is it but a number? I began thinking back to my favorite television episodes. The memorable ones were never the 100th episode variety shows and 20 year anniversary spectaculars. I gently lowered the firearm from its perch upon my right temple and closed my laptop

No comments: