Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Love to a Dead Horse

Listen, I hate to beat a dead horse (or make love to one, as title indicates) but I must remind all of you wonderful Cloggers that I am still very much interested in exchanging oven fresh treats for product. The supply of boards I once enjoyed with reckless abandon has dwindled away to almost nothing. I am more than willing to make pies for anyone who wants to barter, but have recently expanded my range of baked goods to include breads and pastry.



You to can be in possession of a giant loaf of olive rosemary bread. All you must do is, yah know, hook me up with some weed, errrr I mean crack, I mean POT! Wait maybe some bearings.



Why go to Paris when you can just give me a board and experience all that France has to offer. Croissants come plain or with ham, cheese, chocolate, turkey, swiss, bacon, meth, heroine, almond, and just about anything else you can think of that doesn't cost me more than fifty dollars. Because if that happens to be the case, then I am just going to buy myself a board and spend the time it would take baking on better things like doing hard core CRACK!

No comments: