Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sentimental and Mental

The open windows on my Simpsons advent calendar grow more and more as my chocolate high grows stronger and stronger. I love being greeted by Bart and Homer each morning at 5:00 AM.



Nothing says December and the arrival of Christmas like an advent calendar laced with chocolate goodies. This particular calendar covers each day up to New Years because as we all know, Homer is a fat ass.



My mother always sets up a Christmas village in our kitchen window. As a young child I always envisioned living in an upside down row boat transformed into a house. This still remains one of my life long dreams.



From inside this boat turned house the view of every sunset would always look like this.

1 comment:

Avril Calderwood said...

I will grant you your wish to live in a upside down boat decorated with Christmas lights, but first you need to clean up the language on your Clog!

Love,

The Clog Fairy (aka Mom)