Sunday, March 11, 2012

Keeping Tabs on the Lads

I periodically will journey up to Berkeley to check up on two of my most beloved humans, Tyler Robinette and Lane Kerans. Do these young men seriously need me to watch over them like a momma bear with her cubs? Yes, oh hell yes they do.



Pizza rolls and Tyler Robinette go together like... well actually the two really do not belong anywhere near each other, because one just causes the other to fart profusely.



This is my friend Lane. The noises that he makes are nice to hear.



Tyler most likely had this coming to him.



I now introduce to you Lane's new boyfriend... err I mean roommate. His name is Derek and he works at Sportivo. He also is a diehard Tom Waits fan and puts up with both Lane and Tyler on a regular basis. I commend you brave sir.

No comments: