Friday, October 31, 2014

Things of Beauty, things that are Scary, so Let's all Dance with the Green Fairy

It is Halloween, and for the first time in my life, I do not feel as though it arrived to quickly.  October 31st sauntered up to us and casually asked if we could spare a piece of candy.  The exodus of this beautiful month leaves me weary yet satisfied.  The days preceding Halloween have been nothing but pure maniacal joy.
The Giants have once again won the World Series.  After three times in five years do you not see a pattern. 

Peter likes to keep it super mellow on his birthday.

A flaming sugar cube perched atop a glass of absinthe has been the symbol of The Clog since its digital birth.  I decided to pay homage to one the internets most pointless blogs by cutting some rug with the green fairy.  She is just as sweet as ever.

Be safe tonight my fiends!

No comments: