Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bringing it all Back Home

Originally I had intending The Clog to be focused on "Pies, Coffee, and a Dollop of Skating."  If not for the fact that I have long forgotten how to edit the header of my blog, I might change the words to, "Booze, Skating, and how Seasonal Change Affects my Overall Outlook on Life."  Maybe I should just get in touch with my roots.


Pumpkin lattes are still totally in season.  There is still plenty of time to shamelessly consume pumpkin flavored things before December crashes down upon us like ten tons of spruce needles.


Starting work at 4:30 AM is tolerable once the days shrink to the size of an ice bath penis.  


The only thing better than red and orange leaves falling to the ground is the limbs from those very same trees following them.  


Underneath this foil a blueberry pie awaits an eager mouth and a hungry belly.  I give myself a one year window after promising someone a pie, and after that I'm just an asshole.  I barely made the cut with this one. 


Oh yah, and here is a photo of my flat bar.

No comments: