Thursday, July 2, 2015

What are you Driving Behind?

I possess an inhuman level of faith in my fellow man.  nine times out of ten I assume people are telling the truth, acting with good intentions, and deep down naturally kindhearted.  For good or for ill, I use this happy go lucky attitude as an inner tube to help me float down the winding river of life.  Unless I am driving, in which case I don't trust a single god damn soul on the road.  Here are two Final Destination-esque death scenes just waiting to happen.


Am I really suppose to believe that a tiny pathetic strap is preventing several tons of concrete from tumbling down on my hood at 70 mph?


Has this genius seriously never seen Final Destination?  I almost feel like whoever loaded this rebar wanted to impale some hapless fool following behind him.

No comments: