Friday, October 16, 2015

Half way Through Film Review

October is half way finished and I have yet to provide all of you loyal Cloggers with a proper horror movie to "Netflix and chill" to.  


A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night is sure to get you laid, but also a subtly brilliant movie.  As far as I'm concerned this little gem is perfect for a romantic evening with your "bae."  What could be better than a Persian vampire Film Noir shot in Southern California?  Oh I dunno, maybe one with an eerie soundtrack, tense methodical pacing, and even a dash of skateboarding.  Did I mention A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night is literally available right there on Netflix?!  No need to say thank you, just think of me as you are lighting up your post sex smoke.  Actually please do not, because that is strange.          

No comments: