Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Tale of Three Wieners

A little over a year has passed since my beloved Tommy's left me, and I am still in mourning.  While I am convinced nothing will ever replace her Taco Tuesdays I held so dear, in no way does it mean I have completely given up all hope on bar food themed days.  Attending Wiener Wednesdays at The Bears for me is like getting back out in the dating scene after a horrific break up.



I must admit that once again throwing myself into the bar food game has gone much smoother than expected.  With a big steaming crock pot full wieners and a vast array of condiments to slather on them how can you go wrong!?  I have also come to the shocking realization the you can learn just about everything there is to know about a person by what condiments they adorn their hotdog with.  I have devised a game to see if you the reader can match the hot dog to the human.  Hot dogs will have numbers, the humans will have letters, and the answers will be at the bottom.  Good luck!


1.  Tons of wasabi mustard, onions, and relish.


2.  Couldn't be more boring.
   
3.  Hot dog is pretty much just a whiskey chaser.


A.  Nugget 

B.  Shawn

C.  CalderClog




























1-C, 2-A, 3-B
Check back soon for three more contestants. 

 


No comments: