Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Blvd. Revisited

A while back I documented my little skate down Los Gatos Blvd. I ended up heading back home in a hurry due to an overwhelming urge to poop. Yesterday I picked up where I left off.

Photobucket
Good ol' NC board shop.

Photobucket
The Blvd. is a mysterious place filled with wonder and intrigue. What is at the end of this street? We may never know!

Photobucket
This house has been abandoned "for as long as I can remember," according to my father.

Photobucket
I had no idea this was here...

Photobucket
...I normally am too busy eyeing the two stair rails in the front.

Photobucket
At some point this get crazy and Los Gatos Blvd, becomes LG Blvd.

Photobucket
Sometimes I find myself wondering what I would have turned out like if I had gone to Los Gatos High School.

Photobucket
Eventually the Blvd. becomes Main street...

Photobucket
...and downtown begins, which is a whole other Clog post.

No comments: