Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tree # Three

Tree # Three is some what similar to Mambo # Five, which happens to be mine and Zack's favorite song. If you have ever been inside my car you will have noticed that I have a little dashboard shrine composed of plastic trees and an Aqua Teen sticker. I found the first tree on the ground over two years ago, the second one was discovered by John Choi roughly six months ago, and the third one I found yesterday! There are other pictures from this glorious day as well.

Photobucket
Starting the day off with a new plastic tree.

Photobucket
Choi knocked this guy's beer over while skating so we hooked up him up with two more.

Photobucket
Straight ripping!

Photobucket
We skated EMP for an insanely long time. Good thing there was a couch.

Photobucket
Dave came to town and posed ever so nicely.

Photobucket
Halba took over my job.

Photobucket
Some one is holding it down for the "Kev's."

Photobucket
Ass disaster waiting to happen.

Photobucket
"I'm over that carrot bro."

Photobucket
"ehhhhh, on second thought..."

No comments: