Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I feel like this is the first time in weeks it has been dry on monday and tuesday. These just so happen to be the two days that I have class, which means I am forced to (because I will be god damned if I ever pay for parking) to skate to and from class in the through the rain swept streets of San Jose. There is an element of excitement attached to each trek I make, but damp socks and cold feet can become quite annoying. Luckily I have a friend named Lane who picks me up for donuts before it is time once again for me to embark on my next rain drenched escapade.

The following are not true to life quotes, but more or less interpretations of what I assume Lane was thinking of saying.


"Get in the car, I need my fucking donut fix!"


"Follow me if you want to live."


"Oh yah, that's the one baby."


"...."


"We run this town kevin. See to it you never forget that on these cold dark days."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... DONUTS.