Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Boner Bash

The phrase "better late than never" is one I apply liberally to the art of blogging, or in my case Clogging. I can post whatever I want, whenever I want, for whatever reason I find most appealing. This Clog is dedicated once again to my good friend Jesse Rose, who on March 8th joined the ranks of legal alcohol consumers. The night before his birthday was a blur of keg stands and vomiting, while the day of his actual birth was filled with skateboarding and joyous celebration... and then we drank like 6 pitchers of beer. Enjoy these celebratory images despite the fact that they are a month old.


Hiking through the wilderness in order to skate one of LG's most elusive spots.


I twelve pack of Coors Light made up for the fact that the Lark Bowl was still filled with water.


Direct quote from the Bone man, "oooohhh yeeaaaahhhhh being twenty one kicks some major ass."


We found this gem of a spot while pulling out of the Lark Bowl parking lot.


Pizza party!


Cheers!


Just the begging of what is soon to become a long tradition of shooting pool and drinking beer.


Lane's teachers back in elementary school would always get on his case for not sharing. "Fuck a glass dude, just give me the pitcher."


Keep the pitchers coming my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sad I missed such a glorious day!!! Dude,can I pretend to know how to skate to go on these outings!!!???

Anonymous said...

We need a large boat next year and we will show the PG&E bowl whats up when we all slide down into da water dat waits us below, or we just get drunk on boat out in some water, we will fish and eat fish and drink beer. I got a few more... horrible ideas