Friday, October 12, 2012

Victory and Vomit

The month of October is made that much sweeter if Giants baseball is alive and going strong. Something about the orange and black just compliments fall so well, and if things continue the way they have been, there may be a Giants game on Halloween. I better not get too ahead of myself. For the time being I will recap yesterday, a wonderful day.
There is a stillness surrounding Tommy's at 10 AM on a Thursday. A few dead leaves prematurely lay helpless on the ground.
"People act like just because they have jobs they can skip watching a Giants playoff game at Tommy's."
Sal turned twenty one on this glorious day and vomited sometime during the course of the night. I was not there to witness it, but I know it happened. Sal probably isn't a Giants fan. I am a fan of Sal, and a fan of the Giants. So I have to assume there is some correlation between these two things.
I am not sure whether or not Debase knew that the Giants won three games in a row against the Reds. Either way, his presence enhanced my already magnificent day.
In order to properly ignite a pile of coals, one must light no less than three cardboard boxes on fire and spend no less than half an hour fanning the flames. Peter is on a path towards success.
Trick or treat bitches!

No comments: