Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello CalderClog my old Friend,

I've come to post on you again. And good sweet lord has it been a minute. It has been so long since my last post that I almost forgot this hellhole of an online journal existed. Is excess work at Starbucks to blame for my Clog negligence? I seriously doubt it. Could it be, that I am out skating and filming so much that there isn't even a spare twenty minutes during the day for me to spew a few jumbled sentences onto the internet? Hell no! Either way though, Fall is here.
And I will be God Damned if I don't start drinking pumpkin flavored drinks and eating similar tasting cookies. These little guys can be purchased at your local 7-11, and are surprisingly spicy. So spicy in fact, that I almost do not recommend ingesting them unless you have a strong cup of black coffee on hand.

No comments: