Friday, November 2, 2012

October tore through my world like a flood of lava. Jesse moved off of my couch (an event to which I shall shed a tear or three), The Giants won the world series, and I managed to create a costume out of a potato sack and some yarn. Here are a few visual aids to better understand the past month.
My father purchased a shirt, drank a beer, then insisted I grill him meat logs. Then he told my mother that she should have brought more beer.
Fall has the best sunsets, and this one just so happened to come at the end of an amazing day filled with skating, pie baking, drinking, and then more skating.
Austin received a tattoo and had the pleasure of viewing Tremors, one of Kevin Bacon's best films.
Game 1 against Detroit went swimmingly and would essentially set the tone for a World series sweep. This is a screen shot of the Panda after ripping Justin Verlander a new one. The score says it all.
This dude decided to celebrate by drinking a beer at work in plain sight. Real secretive pal.
Always make sure to have a big enough mouth opening to consume beer, or in my case, maybe I should have sewn that thing up nice and tight.

No comments: