Thursday, December 26, 2013

Twas the Day After Christmas

We are now entering a strange purgatorial time during the year, when the final embers of Christmas slowly fade into ash but the anticipation of New Year's Eve lingers in the air like a thick fog of champagne and make outs.


Luckily I was able to make a mess of my living room with these two.  They created me, by the way.


These two created my mother, which is part of the reason why I am here.  You now have read my lame attempt at genealogy.


I am not sure exactly who created this monstrosity, but I'll bet anything it had to do with Satan. 


When you wrap a turkey breast around stuffing you realize why eating is fun.


As a child I wanted nothing more than to watch a new skateboard video on Christmas day.  Over time little has changed, and this year Habitat saved my parents some shopping hassle by delivering their video to me online.  Daryl made my Christmas by coming through with some badass skating, and also getting into some bizarre Travis and Julien situations with me.


I had to enlist the help of Quynh to decipher the skateboard wizardry of Suciu.  He proceeded to bite me and eat all my yogurt.  Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.


No comments: