Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Quite Contrary

The month of January has provided the us with nothing more than endless blue skies of banality and football related failure.  I apologize to loyal Clog followers (Ben Fowler) for not posting a single thing during January, but there wasn't a trickle of rain to keep me indoors and on my laptop.  February is already promising sufficient amounts of rain and cold weather, perfectly fit for Clogging.


I am not totally sure if I would choose to bartend on New Year's Eve again... just saying.


Ciopinno 


The 49er's playoff run seemed promising, and our Tommy's crew was topnotch.  Observe the infamous Colin poking out from behind the post on the left side of the picture.


When the times got tough the rally slippers always found their way onto Mike's rancid feet.  I am blaming the 49er's defeat on the fact that we didn't watch that particular game at Tommy's.  We all learned a painful lesson that day.


No matter how dismal January was, Ben is back, Pizza my Heart is back in our lives, and the rain finally came.


 

No comments: