Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Clog Yule Time Log



It is now seven PM on wednesday December twenty third. My dear friend Lane Kerans has been demanding that I make the trek over to his house all day, but much to his dismay I have been occupied with baking. It is not usual for me to spend hours upon end slaving away in the kitchen creating dough and producing pie filing. What makes today different is that I am baking a cake, or a Buche De Noel if specifics are something you find appealing. This is a rolled cake that originated in France and resembles a Yule Log. Merry Christmas my friends! I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those MAGIC mushrooms?! It looks SOOO lovely, your baking skills never cease to amaze me Kevibaa baa! You may be the Head baker in my future bakery.... It shall be called Keribeth's...