Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mexican Food Hotspots


Greetings all, I hope the holidays treated you wonderfully. I am sure most of you have had your fill of turkey, mashed potatoes and holiday desserts (except pie... pie is FOREVER) so the Clog is here to provide you with other forms of savory taste bud tantalization. I myself am quite partial to quality Mexican food, and this humble shack located in Los Banos serves some of the tastiest tacos, tortas, and burritos I have ever laid my tongue upon. More specifically, Cutija has a dizzying array of meats to select from, and the cabeza is unbeatable. Yes... cabeza is meat from the cow's head... and yes... it is delicious. When you are done eating treat yourself to one of the many incredible Los Banos skate spots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... Whats a good mexican place in Downtown San Jose?! I used to go to Muchos, but that place sucks, then I went to Mexico Bakery, but thats just okay, now I'm going to Sabroso and I need someplacce NEWWWW!!! Not that it would be hard seeing as there are like 20 in a 5 minute walking distance...