Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grip that Shit... BITCH

It was my intention to write a Clog tonight. I had uploaded some recent photos and felt comfortable about my task at hand. After watching my friend break his board attempting a melon grab on flat ground I made the trek home from down town. I arrived home to find my cat wide eyed and full of energy. He clearly wanted to play, but trivial things of this nature had no appeal to me. I drank some wine, ate some pie and readied myself for the Clogging.

After a long day at school, traveling to and from classes in the rain, and skating beneath the comforting concrete over hang of a parking garage I have decided not to write a life changing Clog entry. Instead I will leave you all with a photo of Jesse Rose squeezing the life out of a Popeyes burrito contraption.

No comments: