Sunday, February 22, 2009

They say you never truly appreciate something until it is gone, but when it comes to Clark Rodgers this isn't the case. I knew I was going to miss this red haired Frenchman when he traded the dismal streets of San Jose for glistening beaches of San Diego, but I fully realized my love for Clarky when he came to visit this weekend. Clark graced us with his presence for a mere two days but it was enough to make me not want him to leave.


Lengthy caption not required.


There was a hawk eating an animal atop the telephone pole and Clark digitally absorbed it with his picture taker.


These two are totally off the wagon.


Clark has the greatest noseslides... PERIOD.


Jesse finally obtains that which he has been seeking for the past month.


The day ended with a few burgers, compliments of master chef Brett White.


Oh sweet juicy awesomeness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there egg on that burger?