Friday, February 6, 2009

The Power of Hummus


Hummus is an edible spread composed of chickpeas and olive oil. Sometimes it is seasoned with a medley of spices, combined with artichoke, or topped with jalapenos. You are sure to be pleased with whichever combination of flavors you chose to spatter your taste buds with. This incredibly yummy and versatile bean dip is responsible for The Zohan's rippling abs and pulsating pecs.

Today, the infinitely knowledgeable (I can not believe I spelled that right) Bill Tran provided me with this shocking information.

I have always been aware of hummus's muscle building properties, but had no idea it could also be used to improve skateboarding performance. It is the Middle Eastern vegetarian version of anabolic steroids. Here is a youtube clip of Professional Skateboarder and hummus user, Ryan Sheckler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried this edamami hummus from trader joes... sooooooo gooddddd! mmmm