Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Little Late for Day Eight

One of the guiding principles behind The Twelve Days, or five in the case of this particular year, of Clogmas is that posts can be earlier or later than their corresponding day. Typically they come later, but rest assured the posts will arrive.  So without further ado...

On the eighth day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
Eight ungodly ounces.

In actuality, the Limerita is really eight glorious ounces of zesty fun! The strange blend of booze, sugar and whatever the hell else Budweiser has decided to pump into it has made Limerita the undisputed king of refreshing beverages. Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than one of these potent little suckers. And yes, I am well aware it is the dead of winter.
My Christmas came early this friday, because my good pal J Bone slithered down the chimney with a six pack of Limeritas and a unique and inspirational sign to go along with it. I am really starting to get into the spirit of the season.

p.s

This marks my 250th Clog post.

No comments: