Thursday, December 20, 2012

Five Days and Counting, but Who's Counting

There are only five days left before the presents are unveiled, eggnog is relentlessly consumed, and every man woman and child can take a collective sigh of relief because holiday shopping has come to an end. But if you subscribe to outrageous armageddon theories, then there are only several hours before the end of life as we know it. Is it any wonder, that in the face of impending doom, I have neglected to bring back the Twelve Days of Clogmas that I started a year ago. Aw man, I can't resist tradition. Looks like I will just have to jump in a several days late.

On the seventh day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
Seven seasonal photos.

A delicious spiral of nuts and molten sugar. The double meaning that comes with this caption conjures up feelings of great pain.
Dead as a doornail he was.
My favorite band only plays during the holidays and at the Cow Palace.
I am just going to assume this sign is referring to Mike.
The Dickens Fair has some seriously questionable puppets. hehe, DICKens.
Zack Wallin gets it up, and I throw out another penis reference.
I won't make a dick reference with this photo, but Nate is totally hydrating that root.

No comments: