Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Wishtmas Lishmastless More or Lesstmassness

The Christmas list poses many troubles for a young lad. How can I possibly fit all of my needs onto one sheet of parchment? How can I figure out what all my complex and varied needs are within the span of several weeks? Most importantly, how can anyone truly fulfill all of these needs when many of them are not material, but emotion and spiritual? I am most likely making far too big a deal about this issue. Regardless, I have taken the time to post a few of the things I want, or feel the universe has already delivered to me and am much grateful for.
If ever there was a gift certificate I would use within hours of receiving, this is the one. There are plenty of shopping days left people, show me some love!
As a gift to me from the city of Los Gatos, fiberglass was placed around the top of the brick wall at the park near my parent's house. ironically the city did this shortly after I moved out. Better late than never I suppose.
I like to pretend that I own, and live inside, the Emerald Forest. In actuality I do not, but I would very much like to. Maybe I can start off by just working there.

No comments: