Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 12 Days of Clogmas: Day 2 (sort of)

On the second day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
Two video posts in one day!

We shall journey even further back to a time when I still had a GL 2 and my virginity. As the title indicates, I created this pointless little video for Jesse on a whim. It contains virtually no entertaining moments, so I shall clarify a few things in the next paragraph.


Kevin Calderwood made this video for me...i dont know y

Bone | Myspace Video


At the time I thought I was being very clever by combining found writing on a playground slide with final cut titles to spell out something comical. In retrospect it was just childish. The grey shirt conflict, as it later became known as, makes me chuckle to this very day. My reaction to Jesse wearing my only grey t-shirt is one of complete betrayal and disgust. It makes me wonder why I do not posses such a shirt now. For those one you looking to buy me a Christmas gift, I will gladly accept medium blank grey t-shirts by either Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Come on, I know you're already wondering through Macy's as you read this, so why not pick up a four pack of shirts? Chances are they'll be way cheaper than whatever the hell you're going to buy for who
gives a shit.

The particular crew in attendance during the grey shirt conflict is also something to marvel at. It consisted of a very young Wayne Mills, Jesse Rose, Andy Aced, and if you look closely, a Ryan Eicholtz. What brought us all together that day will always be a mystery to me, but what remains important is the almighty grey shirt of destiny.

No comments: