Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 12 Days of Clogmas: Day 7 (still way behind)

On the seventh day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
Seven Scottish photos.

Scotland always reminds me of Christmas time. Perhaps it is the damp rainy weather, dense greenery, or red and green plaid scarves available on every street corner. Then again, maybe I am just desperately trying to come up with anything to post for the twelve days of Clogmas. These photos were taken over the past summer, and believe me, I have been saving them specifically for these twelve days of online holiday gifting. Does anyone actually believe that?




I took a long walk from our hotel to the seaside town below. It was sunny when I left but the clouds soon returned and drenched me from head to toe.



Then the sun came back again. This I would later learn, was a common occurrence in Scotland.



I can most likely attribute my eventual food poisoning to eating things like this. Totally worth every painful bowel movement I suffered.



Scotland got spots. Stefan's line is gnarly.



Castles just sort of randomly pop up out of the ground like mushrooms in Scotland.



Edinburgh University's campus is flat out breathtaking. It also has some nice granite to tear apart.



Some mo' breathtaking shit!

No comments: