Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 12 Days of Clogmas

On the first day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
A teaser for a video that never came to be.

In honor of the season, I am dedicating the next twelve days to showering Clog patrons with an assortment of enticing gifts and goodies. I am aware that I am starting a day late, but rest assured I came up with this idea yesterday. I am just going to have to post twice today to make up the difference.



Journey back to a time when Carson and I had just begun skating with each other and no one rode for any sort of sponsor. Everyone was young innocent and bursting at the seems with motivation. Jason Strubing was in the early stages of orchestrating another Skateworks video but needed someone to film and edit it, seeing as how Kyle had hit the big time. Naturally Carson and I jumped at the opportunity. However, nothing ever fully materialized and most of our and editing skills footage went to Kyle's mutant side project, Turd Life. This trailer is the only evidence of the long lost Skateworks video.

No comments: