Saturday, December 17, 2011

The 12 Days of Clogmas: Day 4

On the fourth day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me...
...
... Four boobs...

Yup, that's right, four boobs. I was racking my brain trying to come up with something clever and entertaining for day, but time was running out and I was nowhere near a computer. After skating I became desperate, and asked both Justin and Wayne for ideas on what to post. "Four boobs," Wayne blurted out. I stared back at him dumbfounded, driving several city blocks with looking at the road whatsoever. "Where are we going to find four boobs Wayne," I asked, trying to humor his strange request. "Google images dude," Justin said. "You know we just like, photoshop ourselves in there." Wow.




So here it is, day four. I can't say it's the worst day of Clogmas, seeing as how there are many days to go, but it certainly falls short in the categories of relevancy and originality. This post happens to also be a day late, but given the content does it seriously matter one bit? No, I didn't think so either!

No comments: