Friday, December 23, 2011

the 12 Days of Clogmas: Day 8 (sooooo behind I'm not really sure what the date is)

On the eighth day of Christmas,
The Clog gave to me
Eight legged critters.

I have never done a Clog book review, and that is for good reason. I seldom read, and therefore have little to no authority when it comes to the topic of literature. I do however, have quite some experience in the art of Christmasing. I know this is neither a word found in any dictionary, nor a word most of you are familiar with, but it basically describes the act of celebrating Christmas.



The Cobweb Christmas is a book that has been with me throughout my childhood, and tells the story os an old German widow who slaves away every Christmas preparing her house for friends and neighbors. I wish too keep most of story secret, but let's just say that spiders are involved.

No comments: